Survey form projects new feedback

Hi guys! This is my Survey form i finished recently. Do with only HTML & CSS. Please be open and tell me exactly what do you think about… I would greatly appreciated. below is the link:

https://codepen.io/juniorthx3/pen/YmrwVQ

Thanks!

Hi @birkhoff, your survey form looks okay. Some things to revisit;

• codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • In CSS when you remove that extra curly brace run the validator again to see a couple of other errors. You have some that affect how your page displays.
  • make it so the user can click on the labels, not just the radio buttons/checkboxes
  • change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button

As an aside, I think it’s funny that you have a survey for a Microsoft product and the font you chose was designed for an open source company that’s now owned by IBM.

I didn’t know about the validator. Thanks! It make me fix a lot of errors!
I made all the changes you told ! I didn’t change the font. Also I don’t know how this fix this message. This script is the one giving by FreeCodeCamp for text. In my HTML. i didn’t write any <body>' tag so why he give me this?? Can you help? image

I would greatly appreciate if you can check again!

@birkhoff, you can ignore that warning regarding the <script> element. You do have it in the right spot. Not sure which validator codepen uses but it seems to be off on some things. When you move away from codepen, here’s another validator to use

The only additional thing I’d say regarding your code is to not use the <br> element. You can use margin and/or padding in CSS to add spacing.

I wasn’t suggesting that you change your font. Just something I noticed and thought was funny. Weird sense of humor.

Good job! Happy coding.

1 Like

Thank you a lot for you time and your support! Really appreciate this!

1 Like