Please give me feedback on my survey project. It is still a work in progress and is not yet responsive. I am still learning how to properly make a responsive web page and would also appreciate any direction on this subject. Thank you for checking it out!
Hi @aburns009, welcome to the forums. Your form is off to a good start. Some things you may want to revisit while you’re still working on it;
- codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- you have an invalid attribute in HTML due to a misspelling. (Ignore the warnings about ‘cols’ and ‘rows’ attributes being required. codepen is using an older validator and these are no longer required with the current HTML version)
- it’s a good idea to add a generic back up font to your font-family declarations in case the font you specify doesn’t load
- why do you pre-select a radio button? if the user chooses not to answer that question you’d be getting false info
- change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
This is very helpful. Thank you so much for the feedback.