Course progress issue

Hi,
I really have enjoyed these courses and learning the different languages. I’m currently learning the new Responsive Web Design (in Safari), but my progress hasn’t saved multiple times. It keeps going back to the 13th task for the first challenge. It happened once when I reached around the 30th task and so I repeated those tasks while going back to the curriculum each time I did one thing to make sure it updated the progress. I got I think the 54th task when I closed my computer for the night and when I come back today it was back to the 13th again. Could someone help me with the issue? Is anyone else having the same problem?

Thank you

I’m not sure why this is happening to you but the good news is that this won’t affect your ability to get the certification because that only depends on the five certification projects. In other words, the steps don’t have to be marked as completed in order to get the certifications. It’s annoying for sure, but not a show stopper.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.