Data Analysis with Python Projects - Page View Time Series Visualizer

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you.
For the moment I have no problems with my code and it actually works locally. My problem is on Replit. I’ve tried two or three solutions found in the forum but nothing works for me. (editing the .toml file, editing Nix… nothing)
When I click ‘Run’ , the ‘updating’ stops as shown in the image and does not go any further. I had a similar problem with the previous project too but I fixed it by editing the .toml file.
Which I tried to modify for this as well:
authors = [“Your Name”]
name = “root”
version = “0.0.0”
description = “”

python = “^3.8”
pandas = “^1.0”
seaborn = “"
matplotlib = "


Any suggestions?
Thank you very much.

Immagine 2023-01-28 191600

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/ Safari/537.36

Challenge: Data Analysis with Python Projects - Page View Time Series Visualizer

Link to the challenge:

You’ll actually have to post a link to your repl to debug. It may be that you have a corrupted repl, which in that case you should re-clone the boilerplate , copy/paste your code, and then update the dependencies as described in the forums.

Thanks Jeremy, actually I’ve already re cloned too…
Anyway, this is my replit: CVS78

I forked your repl and used the same steps I’ve posted before to update pyproject.toml and reinstall the dependencies and it worked. I did resort to emptying pyproject.toml of dependencies, deleting poetry.lock, and running poetry install and poetry add seaborn from the shell, although I don’t necessarily recommend that since the packager tool should do that (it wasn’t…).

It didn’t work well, because it seems like replit is not working well right this moment since commands were just running spinners without output or change so you can’t tell if the command is working or not. I would either be extremely patient or try later when replit seems to be responding faster.

Thanks Jeremy, it worked deleting the poetry.lock file.
After that I ran the Replit. It wrote a new .lock and installed all the dependencies. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.