Data Analysis withData Analysis with Python Projects - Page View Time Series Visualizer - Replit not Resolving register_matplotlib_converters

Tell us what’s happening:
After building a completely new Repl to run my code in because I couldn’t reinstall Pandas and Seaborn (Is there a fix for this?), but my new Repl can’t seem to resolve one of the import lines.

This is the code:

import pandas as pd
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import seaborn as sns
from pandas.plotting import register_matplotlib_converters
register_matplotlib_converters()

This is the error:
"register_matplotlib_converters" is unknown import symbol

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/118.0

Challenge: Data Analysis with Python Projects - Page View Time Series Visualizer

Link to the challenge:

I’ve had lots of problems with Replit performance as well (hanging trying to install packages). It might have better performance at less busy times of day?

Can you please link to your replit.

Everything looks like it generally works, although I’m not able to complete running it on Replit with the tests. I would try it again later or tomorrow, unfortunately.

I tested the code on google collab and it works, but didn’t confirm if the tests pass.

Thanks. I’m thinking of turning it in anyway because I got everything to work and meet the requirements outside of Replit. Would you recommend?

No, the tests can be a bit tricky, you might have misinterpreted directions or the tests might test something not explicitly stated.

I’m able to execute my own replit successfully, but your code is still hanging. I’ll look more deeply into it.

Ok:

Comment out plt.show() I think that’s killing your RAM and hanging your program.

You can also just comment this out for the purpose of running the tests.

#time_series_visualizer.draw_line_plot()
#time_series_visualizer.draw_bar_plot()
#time_series_visualizer.draw_box_plot()

You’re failing 2 out of 11 tests.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.