Delivery service Survey form by rohil

Hey Guys i just Completed my FCC survey form project i would love your feedback on this :slight_smile:
https://codepen.io/Rcrisp/pen/KjNEJY

Nice job @rohilpinto. A couple of things to maybe revisit;

• codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link. You have duplicates that affect how your page displays. One overwrites the other because…well because it’s CSS…cascading.
  • codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • users should be able to click on the labels to make a selection, not just the tiny radio button/checkbox
  • change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the Submit button
  • with that background, maybe make the font a little heavier. It seems to blend in with the background too much
1 Like

Got it thanks a lot :slight_smile:

users should be able to click on the labels to make a selection, not just the tiny radio button/checkbox
how do i do this?

on the label tags, set the for attribute to the id of the checkbox / radio button.
the labels to the checkboxes shouldn’t be a span, it should be a label

1 Like

Hi @rohilpinto, your question regarding how to make the labels clickable has been answered in the previous post but you can also review this lesson if it’s not clear. That lesson, and the previous one for radio buttons, should help you.

1 Like

@Steffan153 @Roma Great! thank you guys! :))

1 Like