Survey form-freecodecamp

This is a plain simple survey form.Guys plz have a look and help me figure out how to improve on this.
Thanks.survey form-fcc

Your form looks good @Vinitrai. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There is an HTML coding error you should be aware of and address.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
    • (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox (When the HTML error found with the validator is corrected, this issue will be corrected)

Search for something like “html class naming conventions

Styling is not something I often comment on.
It’s odd to see the radio buttons on the right with labels on the left and then the checkboxes are on the left with the labels on the right.
It’s common to have radio buttons and checkboxes on the left and their corresponding labels on the right.

thanks a lot for such a valuable feedback and so many suggestions Roma.

I will definitely start following these points those you mentioned.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.