Your form looks good @Noah-Ben-Gonz. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should address.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C
- The one for CSS is good. Use it, there’s something to clean up.
- User’s should be able to click on the label to select, not just the radio button / checkbox. Review the lessons on adding radio buttons / checkboxes.
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button.