Your form looks good @romeltextile. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox.
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button.