Feedback on second project

Need some feed back on my survey form because I made it by self learning and I also know that I have to learn about a lot of thing in this field but I just try and figure sol on my on .So feel free for anything and let me know what you think about it.

Her is my pen
https://codepen.io/MaryamJahangir/full/LYNQeOQ
And again thanks!

Your form looks good @shazuka098. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox.
    • In your first set of radio buttons there’s a duplicate id that prevents the user from selecting female when clicking on the label and a mismatched “for” and “id” for the other’s label.
  • change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • You have not given the user a way to select multiple options from the dropdown
  • This is minor but if you’ve ever filled out a form on-line you may have noticed that required fields are marked with an asterisk.
    • You’ve done this for only three of the required four fields in your form. Why not mark the fourth also?
1 Like