- I’ve done a full stack web application which is pretty good IMO and original instead of a clone. Link here.
- Got front and back end certificate.
- MERN stack + Redux and webpack.
- Unique(but shitty?) looking portfolio. (I’m thinking of just making another generic looking one)
- No degree / work experience. (My kryptonite)
- Asian (Idk if this matters or is another weakness. Lol)
- Feel free to bash my LinkedIn.
- $70,000 ideal salary. (NY.) Way too high? Way too low?
- 2 months in. Probably around 50 job applications. 1 call (for a mid-senior level apparently)? 0 interview.
So you know… After watching plenty of videos who got hired after getting their front end certificate and here I am struggling to get a job after getting both front and back end certificate.
I’m sure everyone knows this but I’m just here to vent. Why are there job postings that are looking for someone with 4 years experience in an entry level position.
And where are my MERN peeps at? Every job posting I’ve seen in react are Lead/Senior devs.
Also… Wordpress, wordpress everywhere.
Maybe I’m just not meant for greatness.