Error with lessons even though given true answer

Hello, I just started the courses yesterday and was at the CSS course today, was going good until the last 3 lessons I took. I got random errors like “your h2 element should be red”, even though it was red. I copy-pasted the same code i wrote on another browser and it worked, so there is no chance I did something wrong. Next lesson I used the correct browser but then it started saying “h2 should be red” again, even though it is red! I even copied the code the guy on the video-solution wrote, but it still says the same thing. I’m pretty sure I’m writing the correct code but it gives error non-stop. Could anyone help? here are some screenshots:

Are you using a dark mode extension? This will affect colors.

On a side note, screenshots are not really helpful.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Thanks so much man! I thought it would take forever to get a solution for this, really appreciate it! :heart:

1 Like