Why is my answer being marked wrong?

Yesterday, I submitted the code for the CSS Style and Element lesson. I was asked to make the h2 element red, which I did according to the instructions, but no matter how many times I run the code it is still marked wrong. I retried the code today with the same result. At this point I am wondering if there is something wrong with the lesson. Any help or advice here will be appreciated.

Welcome, there.

Would you mind providing more information?

Without knowing which lesson, or what code you are trying to submit, there is little to nothing we can do. 99% of the time, it is an issue with the users code, or their browser. So, reset the lesson if you need to, and ensure you do not have any browser extensions breaking the page.

For future posts, if you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Thank you for the information. I am sorry it took me a while to see your response. I was able to get the code to work, but will be sure to follow your advice in the future. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.