Evaluate my tribute page

Hi guys!

I’m new to web development and to FCC, and this is my first project! Could you please rate my code and my page, please? Many thanks!

Your project link(s)

solution: https://codepen.io/valpindev/pen/NWgPadz

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Hi
Looks good. One little change I would make is to your list items. I would create a #tribute-info li selector and use list-style-position:inside; to align things better

I can’t align the unordered list. Already did what you said, but with no changes. Could you give me a hint ?

When I looked at your page, the list item text is in the center but the little list item discs/dots are on the far left. I created a new selector to bring the discs/dots into the center next to the text as follows

#tribute-info li {
list-style-position:inside;
}

Another small thing is that you have miss -spelled width in your media query although your media query is at such a small width that it doesn’t really make any difference as almost no one will view on a phone that small. I doubt anyone has a viewport much smaller than 250px these days

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.