Describe your issue in detail here.
my code isn’t working. I input the following the code :
app.get("/", function(req, res) {
} res.send(‘Hello Express’);
});
Your project link(s)

solution: https://replit.com/@nerdboy175/boilerplate-npm-11

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Start a Working Express Server

Link to the challenge:

Take a look around line 38 in your server.js - is that already intercepting a / GET request? I believe that one is keeping yours from happening.

i saw there there a path “/” on line 38. How do I pass the test though? Do I not add the path “/” on the new line of code?

The link for my solution does not work. Can someone please help me

Hello,

//server.js

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE

From the challenge instruction

In the first two lines of the file myApp.js , you can see how easy it is to create an Express app object.

I cannot see myApp.js in your repl

Nothing I do is working . I get the live app link and each time I insert it to go on to the next challenge it doesn’t submit.

nothing is working for me. I am very frustrated

thats my code in the screen shot and everytime i put the link into the solution box it doesen’t submit. My question is why doesn’t it want to work? im feeling very frustrated with this challenge. what am I doing wrong

This is from the challenge description:

Use the app.get() method to serve the string “Hello Express” to GET requests matching the / (root) path.

If that doesn’t help, please post a link to your project.

link to repl

what's that character doing there?
             |
             |
             V
app.get("/", a(req, res) {
  res.send('Hello Express')
});
1 Like

Never-mind I just re did it and it worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.