Here is my project for the survey form. What do you think? I used bootstrap 4.5. Personally, I’m quite pleased. Tips?
Not good I think .a piece of advice name and email should in one column when you press enter it turn another input form
Hello there! Your survey form looks great and it’s also responsive. My advice would be to add a little margin-bottom to your container so it doesnt just suddenly end, and maybe give your submit button a little bit more padding and a brighter background color to make it look better (i’m not sure if you have to give it the
display: block; atribute for that, and I would test it for you but right now I’m on my phone.
Your form looks okay @wwe9112. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should address.
- Don’t use
<br>to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Users should be able to click on the label, not just the radio button / checkbox
- The submit button doesn’t work.
- Bootstrap has a lot of button elements. You didn’t use one of them. Is there a reason?