I’ve started learning web-dev recently and I just completed this today. I’ve used HTML and CSS only. I’ve used Bootstrap v5 as well. Please leave a feedback!
Welcome to the forums @arjunn21. Your form looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- For instance, links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
- It’s a nit but placeholder text should not mirror the label. Rather it should show the format the user is expected to use.
On a side note, to not replicate the sample projects. They show one what the project can be completed.
The instructions say yours should be “functionally similar” and to “give it your own personal style”.
Thanks for your feedback! I’ll try to do better next time.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.