hello fellow coders, i just completed my first project on FCC today and i will like you guys to help me with the review. @chris-tse i hosted it on github and it works. (review it for me please) https://p-gold.github.io/tribute-page/ thank you guys in advance
Looks nice and creative. You may want to decrease the space between the different sections.
It looks okay but the first thing that glares at me is you’ve misspelled his name. It’s Michael, not “Micheal”
A few things to revisit;
- Your page passes 6/10 of the user stories. You may want to revisit and get those last four to pass.
- The main image gets squashed, it doesn’t responsively resize.
- This is a nit but titles are normally italicized so readers know it’s a title. This would include book titles, movie titles and song titles.
- The lessons included a bit about accessibility and having the word “here” as a link
- The font is boring…and I’d possibly increase the line height
- Think about possibly decreasing all that space between the sections
It’s easier for people to view your code if you use codepen. It’s fine to host it on GitHub but you’ll get better feedback by using codepen for our viewing.
You also may want to think about leaving the tests for the user stories too.
- Your page passes 6/10 of the user stories. You may want to revisit and get those last four to pass. * please who knows how i can know if my work passes the user’s story or not
It looks better.
When you fork the sample in codepen you’ll have this script in HTML;
Keep it there so you can run the tests. All of the projects will have it.