Feedback - fcc Survey Form

I’ve just completed this project. Any feedback is appreciated.

Your form looks too much like the sample @sxnaprkhr. All that’s different in the HTML section is changing the order of some of the attributes, changed the name of some of the classes.
This wouldn’t be considered original work.

Please, start with a blank page and create a form that is yours and then style it. It doesn’t have to look like exactly like the sample. The sample pages are there to show you one way it can be accomplished.

And once again;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
2 Likes

I agree with Roma, it’s a bit too much like the sample project. If you’re stuck on coming up with an idea, sometimes it helps me if I look at other coder’s projects for inspiration. Just search “survey form” or “free code camp” in Code Pen and you should find a ton. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your feedback. To be honest, I didn’t copy the code of the sample project, I kinda liked the original design of the fCC’s survey form, so I just tried to recreate that design using my own HTML and CSS.

And I wrote the code originally in VSCode and then copy pasted it in a pen in codepen so that I can provide a link to my code.