Hi, Thank you for your feedback in advance.
Your page looks good @thepannu786. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
body element in HTML. (No need to include the
body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Links to your projects should open in a new tab.
- You learned to do that when you made the tribute page.
- Make your page responsive. There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens.
- Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive.