Would be nice if you can give me feedback for my project on how to improve it https://codepen.io/abidemi1/pen/ExWGxWx
Your page looks good @Abidemi1. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- For instance, links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There is an HTML syntax error you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
- You learned to do this when coding the survey form
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on large and small screens.
- To help with responsiveness, try using em, rem and percentages rather than hard coding pixel units.
Also, start by styling for a narrow view port first. Narrow your browser as far as it will go and style the page so it looks good at that narrow width. Then gradually widen your browser and use CSS media query break points to adjust the style for wider view ports if needed.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.