Feedback for a Freecodecamp survey form

Here my first project Freecodecamp survey form to review, thanks!

This is really nice. Great job. Just a few things to point out:

• The textarea needs a label as well. So change the p above it to a label and then use the for attribute to associate it with the textarea.

• Best practice is to wrap the main content of the page in a main element. So put a main around the form.

• When you narrow the browser in all the way there is still a lot of side margin on the form which causes the text to be in a very narrow column. I would fix this. When the browser is very narrow the text should take up as much horizontal space as possible to give it more room to breath. You could use a media query to do this, but I don’t think it is necessary. Instead, allow the form to take up as much horizontal space as it can (which it will do by default) and then put a max-width on it so it doesn’t get too big. I would recommend you use rem units for the max-width. And do the same thing with the header. You can add just a bit of side padding to the body to keep the content from touching the edges of the view port at narrow widths.

Hi bbsmooth, thanks to review my first project, i did follow the suggestions, hopw i did right, apreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.