Feedback for HTML and CSS project

Tell us what’s happening:
hi guys I have finished my first tribute project. And I wanted to get a feedback. how can i make a feedback.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.135 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Hey there,

you have to provide us a link with your code.

In your codepen project,
you can go to the address bar, copy the address and paste it in here.

https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js
does it work.

No, that is not quite right.

Here you can see where your address is on your codepen, it’s the red box:

Screenshot_2020-08-21_19-35-57

how anout now.

the first one is not correct. check this out

Can’t see all of your page @Aben. Some things to revisit;

• Please verify your email addr with codepen so we can see you page full screen.
  • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 8/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There is an HTML coding error you should be aware of and address.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
1 Like

why is that my style: block; is not working for me.

I have corrected the issues.

Page looks good @Aben. Good job getting all the tests to pass. Some things to revisit;

• As I mentioned previously, codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for ’ box.
  • As mentioned previously, run your code through the W3C validator. (The link to it is in my previous post)
    • the figcaption element is an HTML5 element and is to be used in conjunction with its parent, the figure element.
  • And as mentioned previously, review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it, there’s a typo to clean up.
    • The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C