Feedback for my Netflix clone project

Hello everyone. I get started to freecodecamp 9 month ago. Now I am filling my portfolio in github to apply for jobs. I have created clone of Netflix Official page. So I need your feedback

https://popular-movies42.vercel.app/gr-en

Also this is my github source code

2 Likes

I just want to say that this is the first time I’ve gone to the Netflix home page and wow do they have some blatantly obvious accessibility issues that a company like Netflix should not have (i.e. they have enough money to pay for top-notch accessibility consulting or hiring accessibility experts).

As for your clone, I’m getting a horizontal scroll bar at narrow widths and the text is quite skinny. Also, when at a skinny width I’m not able to click on the plus signs in the FAQ to contract/expand the content.

1 Like

I have the same opinion as you

Good clone, the page after login could use some work but for 9 months of programming is really good.
Just out of curiosity, i wanted to ask what courses did you do/finish?

1 Like

I agree with andrej-koman: Amazing job!

I finished freecode camps first 4 courses. Then watch youtube tutorial particularly traversy media, and netninja. 5 hours coding every day. And curiosity is the key for learning .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.