Netflix clone w/ React

Hello Campers, I recently made a Netflix clone with React and hope to get some feedback.

Demo

Resources used :

Any feedback is appreciated!

Happy coding!

2 Likes

Pretty good. I like it. But is this a demo? Because I can’t sign in or search

Thanks Eddie! This demo site only had frontend implemented, gonna squeeze time to do the backend :wink:

1 Like

Nice project. I love the animations when hovering over a movie. :+1::+1:

This project is very interesting. It is a demo point. You can also use netflix clone script for this project.

@fanyeh - Its very nice and built very well. All are good like animations, responsiveness.

Hey @fanyeh :slight_smile:
Nice UI really, It looks really great, the only thing It looks different from the original is the avatar icon on the right top corner. I don’t know why but to me seems that the emoji is not centered into the Icon.

Anyway amazing job, really! :partying_face:

Usage of Online TV subscriptions have become norm in this pandemic & it is expected to hit over 209.5 million OTT users by 2021. This makes several entrepreneurs to go in search for Netflix Clone App Development

The utilization of online TV subscriptions has become a part of human life. Right? This is the reason behind the launching of many video streaming apps. To those entrepreneurs, who are desiring to launch to video streaming business, here is the best video streaming business solutions provider, Startupmart, who is well versed in OTT app development with astounding features.