Feedback for my Product Landing Page please and thanks

Hey everyone,

Here is my product page. I’d really appreciate any feedback or tips.
https://codepen.io/MadelineNancy/pen/eapdBG

2 Likes

super clean, nice aesthetic. keep it up

Looks quite nice, I especially like that you used a semi-transparent matte under the text on the top image. One deficiency I can see is that your images lack alt attributes. Try adding those in, and you’re all set as far as technical correctness goes.

hey MadNan
Looks great :slight_smile:

Things that I’d improve:

• Button on the top to auto scroll down, maybe bellow the “Wherever it may take you” title
  • The paragraph it’s too big and too long, you should break it down in individual paragraphs and long lines are difficult to read.
  • On the Image highlights, in the information paragraphs, start and end paddings should be bigger, as when the screen shrinks, the texts get’s glued to the limits of the container.
  • Also in the Image highlights, it would make sense to have a “More info” button on each one of them.
  • “Email us for more information” header should have a bigger top padding from the images highlight.
  • The ‘Enter Your Email’ field it’s too small, the hint text on my my screen it’s cut at “Enter your email addres”
  • The Get More Info button should be bold, as it is it’s quite small.
  • Titles and paragraphs are difficult to distinguish, you should had a bigger font size / color / weight to the titles.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks, I hadn’t really thought about a lot of those things, but now you’ve pointed them out I can see that it will make a difference. Thank-you again

Nice job I’ll just say you should try to give you navbar a background color, so it’s stands out, from the main contents

Wow! that was impressive!!
I usually eat about $300 of food a day so rethink your pricing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like