Feedback for my React SPA

After a lot of work and struggling I finally finished my first React application, I am very happy with the result but I know there’s always room for improvement, that’s why I am here asking for your feedback. Here is the ink to demo and repo.

I built this application with 2 things in mind, to learn React and to improve my chances to land my first job. What I would like to know is:

• If the app is good enough to make me stand out as a frontend developer, if not what can I do to make it better?

• If someone is looking for a React developer, would this app prove them that I know how to use React and therefore I could be potentially hired?

Please give me your honest feedback, as my ultimate goal is to get hired.

2 Likes

Did you wireframe and prototype it first? I mean, pretty good work!

Well I had a mockup for the container of the main page and I knew from the beginning that I wanted to implement filtering and pagination and that’s about it, the rest I made it up along the way, I even redesigned a few things. Not the best idea though because then you have to change things here and there when you improvise, but I just wanted to get my hands dirty.

1 Like

Speaking as a normal user(i am not developer nor work in the tech field) to me look stunning, sorry I cant provide with improvements, I would just change come color / button style but overall it looks very amazing !