Feedback for my Tribute Page-Project

Hi everyone! I just finished my project of tribute page.
Tribute Page Project
It will be a pleasure for me if you give me your feedback and suggestions :slight_smile:
I used this as a reference but now that I’ve finished my page I think it was the wrong idea… I mean it could be consider as plagiarism?

Thanks in advance! :heart:

try to reduce padding of your main when it comes to smaller screen . other is wonderful!!

1 Like

Looks nice. I’d agree with the above. Also, a bigger image on smaller screen size would look better I think (something with padding and margin on the < figure > could help ).
And to make the timeline’s content easier to read you could add some space between the list items, and/or decrease the line-height property.

I see you did some of it already, but if you set the @media to max-width instead of max-height, it does a better job :slight_smile:

Nice to see you are already working with rem units.

1 Like

Your page looks good @naiara. Some thing to revisit;

• Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • wikipedia page” is not accessible
  • As a suggestion, search html semantics bold vs strong
  • Another suggestion, since the dates are bold and define/offset one from the other maybe get rid of the bullet points.

If you wrote the code yourself, did not copy the sample, then it is okay.
The instructions do say to “give it your own personal style”. Don’t try and replicate the sample projects. Have fun with it.

2 Likes

Thank you! To be honest, I was having trouble when I had to adapt my page to smaller screen so I’m going to read more about that :sweat_smile:

thank you! Probably I’m going to do this project again and will bear this in mind :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.