Feedback/help with my survey form page

Hello everybody! It’s been a while since my last project because I decided to try out Colt Steele’s web developer bootcamp which has been super helpful understanding things more. Figured I can work on the projects on the side as well! Anyway, here’s my survey form project https://codepen.io/Hareta16/pen/eYEbWzr . Is there a way to move the clicker on the age input to the end of the box? I would really appreciate any feedback , advice, or criticisms! Lastly, sorry if my CSS is a little wonky.

Get rid of the right padding.

I think you could work a little more on the responsiveness at narrow widths. When I narrow the browser all the way in the input boxes break out of the container. My suggestion would be not to use a percentage for width on the container.

1 Like

@bbsmooth Getting rid of the right padding helped! I forgot to look into the responsiveness of my page on other devices. Will try to tinker with it to be responsive on smaller devices. Thank you!

Your form looks good @hareta16. In addition to the feedback provided some additional things to look at;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • It’s a nit but placeholder text should not mirror the label. Rather you want to show user’s the format of the input.
1 Like

Hey @Roma ! Sorry for the late reply, was really busy yesterday. I thought I put my code in the validator, but looks like I was mistaken. I see the errors now and will fix them up. I will fix up the other issues as well. Thank you for the feedback!

I believe this should be better. Thank you @Roma and @bbsmooth for the help . Really appreciate it! https://codepen.io/Hareta16/pen/eYEbWzr

Nice job cleaning things up @hareta16.

Look forward to seeing your next project.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.