Feedback on a product landing page

Hello everyone!
It took me a second to write this since it is my first time posting here, but I decided it was time to get over my nervousness.
The page linked below was made for the product landing page project and I was hoping to get your feedback/ tips.

Thank you for even taking the time to read this, and I hope everyone’s having a nice day!

Landing page pen

Hi. Welcome to FCC! :grinning:

Well designed page. The only problem I have with it is on a mobile view the navigation is lost. Otherwise very nice. :+1:

1 Like

Heeey! thank you!

I tried to make the mobile version look sleek so I turned the logo into a “take me to the top” button and made the navigation disappear. But you’re right, that’s vital QOL, I’ll work on adding it back 100%!

Thank you for answering btw!!:smile:

Hi @yasguy, welcome to the forums. Your page looks good. Some things you may want to revisit;

• codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • Some things in HTML you can clean up
  • Use external CSS for styling instead of using inline/internal CSS
    • besides the background color for the <body>, instead of using the <br> element between your header and paragraph, use margin and/or padding in CSS.
  • clicking the submit button should check to see that the person has entered their email (you learned how to do that in the survey form project)
1 Like

oh wow, thx!
Most of those were sloppy on my side, thank you again for going through it!!

I went down the list to fix all of it of course!