Feedback on calculator!

I did the calculator challenge previously, but I’ve been going back over my old projects and overhauling them, basically, because they didn’t look/function that great. Please let me know what you think!

2 Likes

Looks great! :slight_smile:
Just one I noticed, when the number is long it goes out of the screen:

1 Like

Hm, I’m not totally sure why it’s doing that. I have it so that if it exceeds 9 characters, an alert pops up and it clears the screen. :confused:

Just kidding. I just realized it still goes outside the calculator if the /answer/ is longer than 9 characters, so I gots to fix that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the design very much!

One thing to fix is that you shouldn’t let double commas so this cannot happen; 25.3.1
Shouldn’t be hard to implement!

Keep up the good job!

1 Like

I believe I fixed that issue! Thank you for pointing it out!

So, I updated a lot on the calculator, and I believe I fixed all the issues mentioned in this thread. Thank you guys so much for pointing them out! Sometimes I get ahead of myself before I’ve really checked all the bugs and what not.

It looks great and kind of retro! I didn’t find any more bugs that weren’t already mentioned.

Wait, so did it still have bugs? Because I’m pretty sure I fixed the issue with the number exceeding the length of the screen, double digits, etc. :grimacing:

Nope. I just meant that other people had already pointed out the bugs. Is CE supposed to delete the " * " before an operation has been performed?