You page looks better @Celestia but it only passes 7/10 user stories.
I want to stress again that when you submit your project;
- the test script should be included
- all tests must be passing
Instructions were given on how to include the test script as well as the script link that you need to include.
When using codepen for the projects, the HTML editor only needs the code that would go in the
body element. If that is followed I tell people that they can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
In my one post I included a link to the HTML boilerplate tags which explains what those tags, and their attributes, are.
Some additional things to revisit;
- Some users will not see your page the way you intend.
For instance, I do not have ‘Lucida Handwriting’ installed on my box. Revisit the lesson on how fonts should degrade.
- In the CSS editor of codepen, click the chevron and then click ‘Format CSS’ to make your code easier to read
- In your CSS, you specify on multiple lines the same
font-family. Do you recall how to do this using less code?