Feedback on my WikipediaSearch

Feedback on my WikipediaSearch
0.0 0

This is nowhere near where I’d like to be as a webdev but I just couln’t anymore after hours of trying. For some reason nothing went as I wanted. Still curious to see what you guys would’ve done differently

I have noticed 2 issues.

1. If I have already executed a search so the result show under the two buttons (Search and Random), I can click slightly below the word Search or Random in the buttons and a window with the first search result will open. I should have to click below the buttons and not just the text in the buttons to open the first search result in a new window.

2. If I have not yet searched for anything, to make either of the buttons work, I have to click above or below the text of either button to make the button do anything. That is very confusing for a user. I should be able to click the text of the button to perform the search or to open a random Wiki.

Good catch! I think it was acting weird because the resultswrap-div was positioned on top of the button. It should work slightly better now :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Your changes seem to have fixed the issue I was having with the buttons.