WIkipedia Viewer - just finished :)

WIkipedia Viewer - just finished :)

Hi everyone! I’ve just finished Wikipedia viewer challenge. It was really hard at the beginning and I was confused very often, but now I think it was a great exercise, made me understand how API and all this stuff works :slight_smile:
I’m so happy after finishing it, and I hope the finall effect is worth all time I’ve spended on doing it :slight_smile:

http://codepen.io/wiktoria_winkler/full/wowOLj/ - I would be really grateful, if you leave there a comment with your opinion, what could I do differently etc :slight_smile: .

Thanks a lot and have a good day! :slight_smile:

Hey @wiktoria-winkler,

Well, Done! It works really well and the suggestion box is a really neat feature. If I had to give the design criticism it is that the input box is a little distracting with it changing sizes when you hover over it. But that may just be personal taste.

P.S the image at the top doesn’t seem to be coming through.

Thanks for your advices, I’ve changed few things and I hope it’s better :wink: Well, the hard thing for me is to stop changing all the css things, almost everyday I’ve got a different idea about how it should look :smiley:

That looks much better and I forgot to add your code looks really clean and really nicely commented :slight_smile:

I wanted to teach my friend how API’s works, detailedly commented code is the best way to do it :wink: