Feedback on Survey form-KST

Hello there!

I started coding 1month ago and so far it’s very exciting. I’m learning a lot with projects and courses thanks to FCC.

It’s a bit messy but would you please review and give feedback on my survey form.
https://codepen.io/Kassatay/pen/qBOVBoQ

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Not bad for a first time
The design however looks like a fridge magnet

1 Like

Thank you for your reply,

You’re right the design is bad lol, I was trying to make something different but ended really bad.
I’ll try to change it, Thank you.

@Kassatay if you just change the background color it will be fine . Additionally, you may add {resize : none } in your textarea css. It will prevent resizing the textarea. Rest of your project is looking fine.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it!

1 Like

Your form looks good @Kassatay. Some things to revisit;

• When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are coding errors you need to address.
  • Don’t use <br> to force spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The HTML one misses a lot of errors which is why I recommend W3C
    • The CSS one is good. Run it, you have a typo you need to correct.
1 Like

Thank you so much for your invaluable help! It really helps me progress.
I didn’t know any of these points.

I’ll make the corrections right away.

Hello @Kassatay. I’ve created a video with some feedback on your project https://youtu.be/s1N-ybGso_M. hope you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @alexiorodrigues Thank you so much for reviewing my project , you did an amazing job!
You have a new subscriber. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ah more pressure to keep making and improving videos then! Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Just saw your changes. On mobile margins are gone! Good job :smiley:

1 Like

@alexiorodrigues Thanks, I didn’t know that it was possible to do that with media queries.
That was a revelation.

1 Like

Grad to be helpful :slight_smile: