Feedback Welcome: Technical Doc Project

Here is the link to the project: Codepen

I’ve noticed there is a weird scroll bar that appears in the Nav Bar if I view it using Codepen’s full page view. It goes away when I open the Developer Tools in Chrome though. If you know what I should do about this, I am happy to listen. Otherwise, I’ll just leave it.

Thanks in advance and good luck on your own endeavors!

EDIT: Here is the project hosted on Github, this looks better than the Codepen for whatever reason. Project Link

2 Likes

Very clean and simple. I am sorry, not sure how to fix the scrollbar problem.

Thank you for the feedback!

I really don’t know what the issue is with the Codepen version. I just threw the files on my github and they look fine. I’ve added the link in the original post.

Apparently CodePen is setting the overflow property of the navbar to scroll, but the source code of the Github page doesn’t seem to have this property. I guess overflow: scroll it’s not in your original code, so you don’t have to worry about it. :ok:

I figured they were doing something when displaying the site. Thank you for the insight!

While I understand the need to design for every device and viewport, I made the decision for this site to only be viewed on larger screens.

I will redesign the mobile view in a future version though. For now, I’ll just clarify the rotate message. Thank you for taking the time to review my work!