Hello, I had a score of 7/10, I would like to know what you think of my tribute page and I would also like to hear some tips that may help me, thank you
Welcome to the forums @leandrojdavila. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your page full view
- The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 7/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
- “click here” is not accessible
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.