First Language to Learn?

That’s why I see articles like this:

How to Bake a Cake

1. Mix cake ingredients
  2. Put in hot oven
  3. Take out of oven and serve.
1 Like

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who appreciates proper syntax, grammar, spelling, and consistency.
This particular article was terrible, but I find that many tech articles written today have numerous writing errors. I try my best to ignore them because for the most part the information provided is useful.

As an editor you must constantly roll your eyes at many articles written today @ksjazzguitar. I am neither an editor nor a writer, but I am a voracious reader of articles on Hackernoon, Medium and other similar tech publications and from experience I find that only about one article in ten is written without some form of error mentioned above. It seems as though editing is a thing of the past. Oftentimes I see a typo or missing article in the very first sentence or paragraph. I think that writers focus on content and their use of style is a little too informal at times. Proofreading is not just a concept - it is the basis of proper published writing. How can you be taken seriously as an author on a subject when you haven’t proofread your work or had someone do it for you? And don’t get me started on the use of adjectives as adverbs, or verbs as nouns.

Well, I should say that I’m not a full-time professional editor, but I’ve done a lot of editing and proofreading over the years. And a lot of tutoring. So yes, basic writing skills matter to me. I can ignore a split infinitive here or there, but some of this article is just atrocious. It was clearly just a stream of consciousness first draft of someone with less than perfect English skills. I’m amazed that someone at the web site didn’t give it a one over.

I started off with Js, but if I ever had a change to do it all over again, I would choose C/C++

Javascript is amazing.

• Flexible Object Creation rules
  • Great functional programing capabilities
  • Well equipped (now) to deal with async logic.
  • Node is a beast.
  • It does not look silly like ruby or python. Real men and women are not afraid of C syntax

It depends on for what, for web programming, you must know HTML and CSS, after it will be good JS, PHP, Python.
For programming, basic C, C++, Python, Java.
I remember when I have started to create my site https://precoro.com/, I have already known HTML, CSS basic JS, and basic PHP, after it, I upgrade all my skills with practice on this website. There was a lot of mistakes and issues, after it, I have started to learn SEO (basic), for internal optimization. It’s never too late study.

You should go step by step for learning coding languages. According to me, you have to learn the first HTML language and clear your basics.

Hi there, ITSPK
html/js are these bases which you have to know first of all