I’m super new to all this and I’m not very creative. Hope to learn so please tell me what to change or correct
keep it up. you can style it latter, try to see other campers project. maybe you can have something.
Your page looks good @sammywhite. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should address.
- Don’t use
<br>to force spacing or line breaks. That’s what CSS is for.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation
- “see more” is not accessible
Wow, wow thanks very much for this review. I’ll definitely look at them ASAP. But is the W3C validator a necessity?
No. You can use codepen’s ‘analyze HTML’ if you want but it misses things that the W3C validator will pick up. That validator makes sure your code is adhering to standards.