First Technical documentation page feedback

Hi guys, just finished the 4th project.

I really had no idea what to do with this one, so I copied the content from the sample. I took this as a CSS challenge, so I pretty much copied the HTML and tried to recreate the same layout from the sample without looking at the sample’s code. Plus I added some visual effects that I think make the page prettier to navigate.

Feedback, as always is appreciated.

Thank you

• Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take code from the sample project.
    • The projects are not just another challenge. Each one is meant to be a significant step in your progress. Every project you do will require research, planning, trial and error, and strengthening your skills beyond what you gain from the incremental challenges.
    • The hardest part of coding is looking at a problem and coming up with a plan to solve that problem. Starting out by looking at someone else’s code completely bypasses that step.

You could have made a technical documentation page on HTML or CSS since it’s something you are learning.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.