Kindly provide your valuable feedback for my project page [My Product Landing Page] (https://codepen.io/aypdev/full/JZyowy/)
Great work! Very clean, professional, lots of spacing and fun to navigate in.
There are a few things you could do IMO to improve it a bit:
- I think the footer should fill the entire bottom part, just like the header (top bar with logo and nav):
- Personally, I think the section “Launch your career with Free Certifications” could use some work. I feel the size of the boxes should be equal, and I’m not sure about having a different number of items in each row. Maybe 2 in a row, same size boxes would look better?
- Lastly, it’s hard to know for sure that the “privacy terms contact” in the bottom bar are links. I suggest either adding a separator between them (e.g “privacy | terms | contact”), or spacing them a bit more.
These are just suggestions, because the project really looks great already. Good work! Enjoy your coding!
Thank you for providing feedback…
- footer is made full length now.
- I am actually trying to use the diff options available. I am deliberately using the variable size boxes & variable no. of boxes on each row. I am using flexbox wrap option.
- Now “privacy terms contact” would appear as links.
However thanks for pointing out things. Happy coding.