Front End Development Libraries Projects - Build a Random Quote Machine

Tell us what’s happening:
Codepen isn’t rendering what I’ve written so far, does anybody have any idea why?

I’ve set the JS preprocessor to Babel as the project page suggests, and added the external scripts for React, ReactDOM, Redux, Redux-React, and ReduxThunk

Your code so far
Link to the codepen: https://codepen.io/envariel/pen/MWGZgER

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Front End Development Libraries Projects - Build a Random Quote Machine

Link to the challenge:

Searching around has told me that the “Uncaught TypeError” is likely to be the result of some kind of error in importing the “redux” library, but I have no idea how to fix this.

I will look through the previous Front-End lessons to see if a solution is there. In the meantime, is there any source of information you can direct me to that can help?

Thanks

Edit: Nevermind, a gratuitous amount of trial and error has helped me figure out that I needed to add import statements at the top of the code, though shouldn’t Codepen implement that already when adding the libraries for react, redux, etc as external scripts?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.