Hallo...I"am So Beginner Here,So...Any help and Advice are Very welcome...I Don't know how am I getting here...Maybe I like To be Surrounded People Like You Guys...Thank You

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your friend, but I’m sure he would love your page about him.

So a couple things.

1. Did you create this page yourself? I see it says powered bu blogger…
  2. You don’t need to create a mobile and full version of your site. Just use the viewport units, percentage based widths, and an occasional media query and possible a responsive framework like bootstrap. (Google these if you don’t know what they are). Your full version looks decent on mobile anyway.
  3. I find it hard to read your red text on the images, and over the yellow background, its kind of straining.

Hi @Nembiak, welcome to the forums.

I’m not sure from your page if you are aware that Free Code Camp is an online curriculum for learning to code your own websites: http://freecodecamp.com

As Isaac pointed out, yours appears to have been made using Blogger instead. I also note that your tribute page was started in June 2011 - long before the FCC curriculum was available :slight_smile:

If you are interested in learning to code sites from scratch, I recommend working through the curriculum in the link I posted, and of course we will be here to help if and when you need it.

(My apologies if you are aware of the curriculum already - it just wasn’t super clear from your post)