Help me on this level 2 im only beginner pls

Whats my mistakes

@tenefranciajames422,

Always, try to pair your tag - other than some exceptions. Let’s look at some examples:

<me> this opening tag
</me> this is closing tag

So, whenever you open a gat, you must close the same tag, that’s I’m talking about, now look at this:

<me>here is your text</me>

This is error-free.
Now look at this

<me>some text</me>
<you>some text</you>
<they>some text</they>

Got it? Now, try to find out your solution yourself

1 Like

Every HTML tag (well, every language) is a couple :smiley:

<div>
     <h1>Hello</h1>
</div>

See? They have pair, div with div, h1 with h1.

The closing tag always use / first like this : </div>

But instead I see that some of your code use <h/2> which is wrong

On line 2, that h2 is reversed, remember that the closing tag use / ? It should be <h2></h2>

Sorry for bad english, I hope you understand :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank u for help guys i got it the answer now.

Help me with this sir pls

Every H tag sure has h1 h2 h3 etc…
But I don’t think <p> has p1 p2 p3

Remember that tag always have a pair? (not at all, but keep that in mind)
Look at number 3, there’s a <p> that have a </p> yeah thats good, but the other <p> doesnt have pair. Thats your problem.

Hello there,

Please do not ask for help on screenshots of code? This is difficult to work with, and you are less likely to get help.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

If you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Thank you.