Help With Form Action "Product Landing Page"

I feel pretty certain that I have the code right, but no matter what I do, I cannot seem to get this to clear the test so I must be missing something. I have busted up my work a bit to change things in order to get the points the test is looking for, but it continues to tell me that my form action is not set correct.

I have the code as :

Handcrafted, home-made masterpieces

GET STARTED

but that doesn’t seem to work, I have the complete pen linked here

https://codepen.io/null-antechamber/pen/MWbNwgg?editors=1000

Form action passes when I try it. Try it in an incognito window. You have two errors that have nothing to do with the form action.

@null.antechamber Your email input shouldn’t have any name attribute.
That’s why you are failing your user story.

I tried in incognito with same result, just fail on #12

when i remove the id submit from the input it fails me on 11, when I put it back it is just failure on 12

<input name=“email” type=“email” required id=“email” placeholder=“Enter your email address” />
Try this @null.antechamber

that did not seem to work either, it caused numerous other errors

@null.antechamber Make sure to carefully read the red error text for each error. It is pretty much telling you exactly why it is giving you an error. When i just put name="email " in you input tag it passes the test.

I see what you are saying. I went back and re-did the block vs. copypaste and it did indeed pass the test. thanks for your help, I was absolutely chasing the wrong thing there.

1 Like

N o problem! everyone in the beginning face problems.Mistakes teachs us many lessons. Always make sure to read the red error for each error.It will help you very much