Help With Form Action "Product Landing Page"

I feel pretty certain that I have the code right, but no matter what I do, I cannot seem to get this to clear the test so I must be missing something. I have busted up my work a bit to change things in order to get the points the test is looking for, but it continues to tell me that my form action is not set correct.

I have the code as :

Handcrafted, home-made masterpieces

GET STARTED

but that doesn’t seem to work, I have the complete pen linked here

https://codepen.io/null-antechamber/pen/MWbNwgg?editors=1000

Form action passes when I try it. Try it in an incognito window. You have two errors that have nothing to do with the form action.

@null.antechamber Your email input shouldn’t have any name attribute.
That’s why you are failing your user story.

I tried in incognito with same result, just fail on #12

when i remove the id submit from the input it fails me on 11, when I put it back it is just failure on 12

<input name=“email” type=“email” required id=“email” placeholder=“Enter your email address” />
Try this @null.antechamber

that did not seem to work either, it caused numerous other errors

@null.antechamber Make sure to carefully read the red error text for each error. It is pretty much telling you exactly why it is giving you an error. When i just put name="email " in you input tag it passes the test.

I see what you are saying. I went back and re-did the block vs. copypaste and it did indeed pass the test. thanks for your help, I was absolutely chasing the wrong thing there.

1 Like

N o problem! everyone in the beginning face problems.Mistakes teachs us many lessons. Always make sure to read the red error for each error.It will help you very much

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.