Help with text border alignment please will not center

Help with text border alignment please will not center
0.0 0

thank you for your time!

sorry if this is just a super easy fix, i have tried everything, fixed it, then it keeps aligning to the right and i can not figure out why!

also how to fix the jZNagb heading…

thanks again!

The problems I see with your project are:

#1) The image is not responsive. To make the max width 500px and also force the photo to shrink as the page width gets smaller, you will need to add the following to the figure selector:

max-width: 500px;

and the following to the img selector:

max-width: 100%;

#2) The bottom part starting with the quote “Once you’eve met someone you never really forget them.” is shifted to right. The reason is because you never put a closing ul tag (</ul>) after the last </li> in your timeline list.

#3) You also have many unnecessary closing divs (</div>) starting after the following li element.

<li>
      <strong>1982</strong> Hayao resigned from Telecom Animation Film
    </li>

#4) In between your li elements you are using <br /> elements to create space between them.
Instead, delete those and make use of the margin-bottom property for you li elements in your CSS. You could probably use a value of 20px to achieve the same spacing you were getting with your <br /> tags.

Thank you for your help! I will try these this eveing and let you know how it goes :slight_smile:

It worked perfectly, thank you again for all the help :))