Hello my fellows, kindly help am stuck here, I can see any progress in this project.
My questions are:
- How am I supposed to add an image to my “About page”. Because I have tried adding property
background: url("") on my CSS but the image isn’t appearing in my portfolio.
- Suppose I have saved an image in a folder located in my desktop, how do I link it with my HTML code?
- I need to add my projects in my portfolio , but I have no idea on how to go about it.
My link is https://codepen.io/emilynyaruri/pen/MWaarNy
It has been long but I am not giving up. Kindly help me.
You seem to be forgetting some fundamentals:
- Classes must not contain spaces
- With CSS selectors, case matters.
- CodePen does not know what this means:
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css">
Go from there. Hope this helps
make sure your file is accesible
it can happen that you did link correct but the site could’t get the image
2: a good way is to upload it to amazone they have a free service for u to use and upload the image
3: Add to your portfolio where? if you pass the certification it uploads onto your profile automaticly
I have removed the spacing in my selector and the image has uploaded. Thank you very much. This small mistakes are really costly. Thanks alot!