How could i improve this page i'm doing for responsiveness practice?

I made this page as the home for an hypothetical Course page, trying to make it responsive and using grids as a method to structure the page’s section, how could i improve it visually or in terms of structure so it’s suitable for any device’s screen?

Sorry there aren’t images i couldn’t find any suitable that wouldn’t damage the structure, i’ll share some pics so you could see how it looks with the images i use (and can’t link in the codepen).

I hope this is allowed if it’s not i’m sorry. I would like to hear some feedback and how can i improve visually this page, maybe is too simplistic at the moment, maybe i could add some more stuff, thanks in advance!

Use a narrow-first (or mobile-first if you prefer that term) approach to styling the page.

Thanks!, i tried styling it for mobile screens with media queries but still having issues with that, guess it’s better to tackle on mobile first then larger screens, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.