How do certificates works?

Can I get the certificate just by doing the final projects?
I did the 5 projects at the end of javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures but did not receive anything and to be fair I don’t even know where to look.

I Think you get the certs from @discobot in you messaging

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Does not say anything about certifications, just how to use the site.

I am in the same boat, successfully completed the 5 Javascript projects, but no door opens up from which I can claim my certificate.

You can claim the certificate(s) in settings after you’ve accepted the academic honesty policy (also in settings)

I’ve tried that. Agreeing to the academic honesty policy in the settings section does no more for me than turn the button green.

There are issues on github about this. I am having the same issues. I accepted the Academic Honesty, but the certifications part of the settings page disappeared. I hope it will be fixed soon =). I guess it is just a hiccup after the new release.

Yeah same problem here, just as @JMVL64 said it’s a known issue and they are working on it, so for now we just have to be patient and wait for the fix.

Here you can read the discussions on github. =)

1 Like

I’m a slow learner when it comes to code and things of this nature and I get discouraged

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

for me it is working now!