How do I delete symbols?

**Tell us what’s happening:**I can’t delete comments spaces or commas.
Describe your issue in detail here. Whenever I try to backspace commas, spaces and comments it doesn’t work. How do I delete them?

Your code so far

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; KFONWI) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Silk/94.4.4 like Chrome/94.0.4606.128 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

I don’t understand what you are saying. Are you saying that in the editor pane, you cannot make any changes? It is read-only?

I can make changes but I cannot delete spaces, comments or commas in the editor.

And why do you need to delete commas or spaces. You don’t even really need to delete comments - you are changing the comment tags, so that you get the desired result.

But you should be able to delete anything from the editor window, afaik. What type of computer are you on? What operating system? What browser? Is your browser up to date?

I have not heard of this problem. Maybe someone else has.

I am using fire os on an 8th generation fire tablet with the latest version of the silk browser.

Sorry, I have no idea about that, using a tablet.

You can search the forum. There is also this article.

Thanks for that article, it really helped.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.